Short Information :- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai has invited online application for the posts for their ICT Marathwada campus and IOC- Bhubaneswar campus. Online Registration on Official website address will be open for 01 November 2020 to 16 November 2020. Interested candidate should read official notification before apply.
ICT vacancy 2020, ICT Recruitment 2020, RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, ICT notification 2020, Institute of Chemical Technology Notification 2020, ICT Job openings 2020, ICT Bharti, Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2020. Details of Post, Educational qualification, vacancies etc. are given below
Name of the Posts : Assistant Professor
ICT Marathwada campus :- 13
IOC- Bhubaneswar campus :- 13
Educational Qualification :
- Ph.D. preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level. and Should have published minimum 5 research papers in refereed journals with cumulative impact factor of 10
- Note: Minimum 5 publication is not mandatory for Mathematics and Humanities position.Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject from recognized University or equivalent.
- Read Official Notification for detail Educational Criteria.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 16/11/2020.
Salary : Consolidated pay of Rs 60000/- per month.
Important Dates : Online Registration From 01/11/2020 and 16/11/2020.
Registration Fee : Rs. 100/-
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for ICT Recruitment 2020? :
- Visit https://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/ or Apply Online link given below.
- you will get Instructions. Read it carefully and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all our details and select post you want to apply.
- Login with details that received on email and complete the form.
- Candidates are advised to take printout after completing online application form
- Only online application form will be accepted.
- Candidate must fulfil Eligibility criteria and other norms.
- Candidate should read official notification before apply.
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here